- Invisalign is a way to achieve a straighter smile similar to the process of braces. Invisalign is used to straighten teeth, correct your bite, close tooth gaps, and improve overall oral health.
- Invisalign straightens your teeth through the use of custom-fit, removable aligner trays that are virtually unnoticeable. The aligners are low profile, transparent, and metal free.
- Straighter smile and bite correction.
- Similar results to traditional braces without the use of persistent braces wires.
- Transparent trays offer a much more subtle visual impact than traditional orthodontics.
- Customized removable trays allows you to straighten your teeth without having to make changes to your lifestyle.
- Removable trays allows for easier maintenance of oral health during brushing and flossing.